Size Guide / Care Instructions
Where is your size guide displayed?
Just click on the product and each product page for measurements, fitting tips, washing tips - everything to make sure it fits perfectly and stays looking great.
If the size guide isn't available on the product page, feel free to shoot us a message via the chat function and we can help you out!
The option to view the size guide will vary depending on what device you're using.
Can you recommend a size?
We personally have our own fit and style that we like our clothing to fit like - therefore it's really up to you! We usually recommend sizing up for the oversized fit look and going true to size for a natural look. If the description does already inform you that the product is oversized - we would recommend you going true to size.
What is your care guide?
- Always read the care label and washing instructions before washing your clothes.
- Arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instructions and organise into whites, darks and colours.
- The care label washing temperature is the highest permitted temperature. But if you are unsure, always wash at a lower temperature rather than higher.
- Rinse swimwear immediately after use and do not wring.
- Turn garment inside out before washing.
- Avoid using too much detergent.
- Do not use fabric detergents which contain bleach.
- Do not tumble dry garments unless indicated on the care label.
- Do not iron prints, trims or embellishments.
- Do not leave garments with white and contrast coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- Garments with metal trims should not be left to soak.