Where is my order?
Where is my order?
1. Track your order
All you need to do is log into 'My Account' and select the order you want to track.
Click the 'Track Shipment' button to follow your parcel.
If the tracking doesn’t show any updates or is blank, please allow until your estimated delivery date for your order to be delivered. There may be a delay with your tracking being updated, but it should update soon.
Please be sure that when entering your address that your address is correct.
WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOX / PARCEL LOCKERS.
Please also check your emails as you will receive status updates
- Your package is on its way
- Your package is out for delivery
- Your page has been delivered
2. I'm still waiting for my order
Has your estimated delivery date passed? Please allow a few extra days for your order to be delivered (especially during busy times). Our carriers are always doing their best to get your order to you, so make sure you keep an eye on your tracking link for the latest updates.
- Pickup failed
* If your order is "pick up failed" it would just mean that the couriers have not been able to pick up your order as of yet, sometimes couriers are super busy therefore they are picking up orders from the top of the pile and either have ran out of room in their vechile or will come back. Do not stress, as your item will get picked up either the next business day or same day.
- On its way
3. Order missing or hasn't come yet!
First things first, please contact the courier company - with the tracking link that is sent to your email, on that page there is a clickable link "Get Delivery Help"
- Tracking number is with your order if you have created an account with KOKAINE, it will be in your account page - if not, it will be lurking in your emails so please search.
If all else fails, please reach out via our Contact Us page and let us know what issue you are having.